Friday, March 9, 2007

Reflective Journal Post #1

The book started off slow. It threw me when i realized its a flash back and that we are 6 or 7 chapters (depends on who you are lol) and the story is just catching up with what happens in the first chapter. It wasn't as bad once I got into the story line and could readily identify the different characters and their development. On the other side I think the project are stupid. I don't see what I am getting out of doing this ,but to graduate on time I will do just about anything.

Moving on swiftly what is that idea of plagarism I was warned about. I did not copy and paste anything from anywebsite. I'm still not sure where the line is in my other blog , but I will find it and look to if I did or not. She could be right and I did it accidentally and if that is the case then I will change it.

Hopefully the books gets better and helps take the pain away that project has given. I can't sleep or eat right and it's beginning to ruin my last couple months as a Pioneer.

Until next time...

3 comments:

mbrown8625 said...

Thanks for your honesty and for raising the questions you raised. While I didn't say you copied and pasted, you did have phrases (speficially the one I showed) that was written word for word and you can't deny that. Again, if you are unsure of what plagiarism is, feel free to peruse the sites I have on my blog, or ask me. That's what I'm here for.

I thank you for the changes your made. I also appreciate your hard work.

Your grade will come shortly!

mbrown8625 said...

Nice job with both active reading and the reflective journal (which by the way is to present the workload of a college classroom, to teach the effort and time management skills necessary to be successful at college, while helping you continue to develop various writing styles.

Well done!

A (your grade will be transformed into numbers for AR at the end: just know that this section is worth 100pts)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.